Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Related Policies The products and services available on the Site, and any prizes thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or prizes thereof, you purchase or otherwise received from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions. Customers below the age of 21 are to seek parental consent prior to making any online purchases.
Please also refer to other additional policies related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges).
- Accuracy of Information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Intellectual Property All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of “Aswinx” our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by national and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of “Aswinx”our affiliates, partners or licensors, in the U.S. and other countries, and are protected by national and international trademark laws.
Neither the Content or Trademarks nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in “Aswinx” best interests to do so.
- Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Web site pages or other Web sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Web sites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Web site pages and other Web sites that you visit.
If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of
“spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any Submission.
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability THE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEB SITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEB SITES (F) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- Disputes With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the United States. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Singapore, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any such court.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
Carriers We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: USPS UPS FedEx DHL Order Tracking If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
Shipping Rates The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Back Orders If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
How To Return An Item Returns granted if there is a manufacturer defect.
You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. 1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
- Mail your returned item to: Aswinx Returns Department Tracking number__.
P.O. Box 6122
2509 George Mason Dr. Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456
2 Exchanges If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or color., but you still will have to pay return shipping.
This policy covers how we will use your information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
We only take information that we need that is related to your order. This includes
Credit Card information
In addition, we also use data to prevent hacking attempts, help us find out where our users are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How is my information used?
Only to fill orders. We do NOT sell your information to anyone.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Security Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do NOT store credit card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.